You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Safety & Environment
- Meet our people
- Excellent opportunities
- Benefits and Rewards
- Summer Internship
HR Excellence Lead
Facilitate HR related change whilst leveraging best practice and leading on continued improvement programs in order to achieve measurable and beneficial impacts.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Lead in assisting the HR Manager in the formation of an annual HR integrated plan through strategic planning to align organizational goals with improvement initiatives and organizational needs.
2. Lead in the information and delivery of the annual HR Business Controls Calendar and coordinate the associated activities across the department and with the organization, to ensure effective HR operations aligned to HR strategic areas and organizational requirements.
3. Standardize, integrate and streamline HR processes supported as necessary through IT solutions, supported by focused benchmarking and targeted process improvement.
4. Coordinates HR projects, integrates HR dimensions into corporate programmes and facilitates on appropriate project governance. Coordinate and align the HR Risk Management with corporate methodology.
5. Ensures sustainable internal communications to enable HR information share and knowledge management and wider organisational awareness and engagement.
6. Facilitate, maintain and track a complete integrated 3 years IT plan that outlines the various HR-IT demands and initiatives that are required and identify execution timeframes with clear KPIs and milestones.
7. Facilitate a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and implementation of best practice. Leads HR improvements opportunity areas, ensuring that linkages to other strategic initiatives and business plans are aligned.
8. Coordinates HR Emergency Response preparedness and HR Business Continuity Plan ensuring its readiness. Establish and provide the HR team with tools to successfully execute embed and sustain Corporate and HR Department programs and continuous improvement initiatives.
9. Develop and maintain the HR Department SharePoint infrastructure and content ensuring system integrity and sustainment as a key departmental information and communication platform.
10. Challenge current practices for greater effectiveness and efficiency and identify ways to enhance, recommend and achieve optimal human resources services through business process evaluation, assessment and re-engineering and project management practice, including HR IT lifecycles.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
8 years’ work experience in either Human Resource functions or in Quality Management Systems.
Experience with internal management consultancy with in-depth understanding of internal management strategic planning.
Excellent written and spoken English.
Good understanding of MS Office products and ERP systems (ideally SAP)
Experience in Business Process Methodology and Project Management.
High level of facilitation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Qatargas and PGNiG Announce New LNG Agreement
Qatargas, the World’s Premier Liquefied Natural Ga...
His Highness the Emir Inaugurates Laffan Refinery 2
His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, the ...
Qatargas announces successful commercial start-up of Laffan Refinery 2
Qatargas today announced the commercial start-up o...
For Media Enquiries
Environmental Adventures at Qatargas
Q_Flex and Q_Max
QG Direction Map
© 2014 Qatargas Operating Company Limited