You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Safety & Environment
- Meet our people
- Excellent opportunities
- Benefits and Rewards
- Summer Internship
Head of Manpower & Organisation Development
Plans, supervises and coordinates manpower and organization control activities for Qatargas. Includes, the preparation of annual manpower and Qatarization plans including succession planning, preparation, maintenance and control of the manpower establishment organization charts. Ensure effective deployment of the Company's human resources through development and maintenance of sound systems and procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Controls, directs and coordinates manpower planning activities which includes directing the preparation of annual manpower budget, manpower portion of the Business Plan, updating of organization charts, keeping of manpower data and statistics and preparation of manpower monthly reports. Directs and monitors manpower control activities, to ensure that all promotions, transfers, recruitment of staff, are within approved policies and procedures. Reviews departmental requests for additional manpower and recommends appropriate actions to Management.
2. Coordinates and participates in organizational development activities aiming at ensuring the maintenance of efficient structure capable of realizing the Company's mission and objectives. Provides advice on appropriate, or best, organisation design and structure development to enable effective achievement of business objectives and advises department managers, during organizational reviews to ensure that manpower levels are observed and maintained in accordance with agreed planning models.
3. Plans and direct the activities of assigned personnel in the Manpower Division and performs supervisory duties at the level established by management for the position.
4. Review the effects of proposed organization changes on current Qatari development plans and directs the updating and issuance of Qatargas organization charts to incorporate approved structural and manpower changes and supervises distribution to concerned parties.
5. Controls all activities related to employment of shareholders secondees. Includes discussing detailed requirements with individual departments and providing assistance in preparation for annual manpower requests and discussions. Coordinates the planning and movement of all secondees into and out of Qatargas, including vetting proposed candidates and ensuring appropriate rates for secondees as per the current secondment agreements.
6. Develops and maintains medium and long term manpower forecasts through implementation of statistical and analytical modelling processes, completes analysis of previous and current manpower records, such as wastage or staff turnover rates, promotions, transfers and length of services, and liaises with line management for long term manning requirements.
7. Set key people metrics for resourcing and Qatarization. Monitors and analyses business performance reviewing delivery, providing data analyses that enable interventions made. Lead Qatarization reviews with COOs and department Heads by providing framework for Management to assess its Qatarization strategy and take appropriate actions to achieve targets.
8. Directs the activities of employee placement/transfer within Qatargas Operations and affiliates. Ensures the actioning of Management approved employee requests in a prompt and efficient manner and that full consideration is given to finding suitable positions, for the good of the organization and the employees concerned.
9. Lead manpower benchmarking activities for assessment of comparative FTE within comparable industries covering all major aspects of QG operations.
10. Lead QG employee engagement survey from development through to confirmation of results and actions. Manage consultants to ensure confidentiality and high employee participation and preparing ad hoc reports as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management or equivalent.
12 years' experience in personnel, covering all aspects of manpower planning, organisation development and change management, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels.
Computer literacy especially (MS Office packages).
Excellent written and spoken English.
Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
Qatargas announces successful commercial start-up of Laffan Refinery 2
Qatargas today announced the commercial start-up o...
Qatargas and RasGas host 13th Annual Engineering Forum
More than 350 participants recently attended the 1...
Qatargas conducts successful Emergency Exercise in collaboration with State Agencies
Qatargas recently conducted a major emergency resp...
For Media Enquiries
Environmental Adventures at Qatargas
Q_Flex and Q_Max
QG Direction Map
© 2014 Qatargas Operating Company Limited