You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Safety & Environment
- Meet our people
- Excellent opportunities
- Benefits and Rewards
- Summer Internship
Senior Project Engineer
A well-developed professional engineer will contribute extensively to a single discipline and to multi-disciplinary projects within the area of specialization with a high degree of independence. The individual is also expected to develop a broad understanding of other relevant disciplines.
1. Develop project plans and schedules and execute small projects within the area of specialization with a high degree of independence.
2. Assist in project cost analysis. Monitor and minimize project related cost expenditures.
3. Perform preliminary analysis and design for all engineering projects.
4. Perform engineering surveillance and review of technical documents.
5. Assist in specialized technical and operational investigation and evaluation of complex tasks, providing recommendations on the most appropriate approach.
6. Develop a broad understanding of the key techniques and applications across the various disciplines.
7. Monitor the efficiency of systems and processes to assist management decisions and help improve efficiency.
8. Liaise effectively with relevant stakeholders as required.
9. Implement integrity and business systems.
10. Provide technical information and expertise to other disciplines, engineering and non engineering, as per requirements.
11. Mentor less experienced engineers to develop their capabilities.
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
Minimum 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment is required.
Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools.
Conversant with Qatargas company, National and internationally accepted specifications.
Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
Qatargas and Shell Sign New LNG Agreement
Qatargas, the World’s Premier Liquefied Natural Ga...
Qatargas receives Qatarization award in the Energy and Industry sector
Qatargas received the prestigious ‘Qatarization Cr...
Qatargas recognises employees for outstanding performance and long service
Qatargas recently recognised 677 employees at the ...
For Media Enquiries
Environmental Adventures at Qatargas
Q_Flex and Q_Max
QG Direction Map
© 2014 Qatargas Operating Company Limited