- Document Issue Date: From 28 March 2007 onwards till 15 April 2007 on any working day i.e. Sunday to Thursday.
- Document Fee: Interested Parties shall first deposit Document Fee of QR. 200/- (non-refundable) in cash (cheque will not be accepted) in QATARGAS Bank Account No. 0013-070378-060 with Qatar National Bank, Main Branch. Tenderer must mention his Company’s full name and Tender Number on the Bank Deposit Slip.
- Place: Tender documents can be collected from QATARGAS's Office, 12th Floor, Salam Towers, West Bay, Doha, after submission of an official Bank Deposit Slip in proof of the required payment, on any working day.
· Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
· Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, LIMITED TENDERS COMMITTEE with the Tender Number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of the CEO’S SECRETARY, 12TH FLOOR, SALAM TOWERS, WEST BAY, DOHA, not later than 1200 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above.