You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Senior Crisis Management Officer
Safety Environment and Quality
Ensure the implementation of SEQ programs to provide a safe and environmentally compliant work environment for Qatargas and contractor personnel in all onshore and offshore locations and assist in the supervision of Technicians and Trainees.
1. Coordinate and plan the activities of SEQ personnel in order to provide for the delivery of approved SEQ programs.
2. Develop, recommend and conduct training programs in safety principles and practises.
3. Ensure the effectiveness and on demand use of SEQ equipment and facilities are kept in the best working condition by coordinating and monitoring preventive maintenance programs in order to ensure optimum operational status and readiness for use.
4. Coordinate the implementation of the "permit to work" system, covering hot maintenance work and vessel entry procedures.
5. Act as a source of guidance in investigating incidents and participate in the preparation, review and assessment of statistics.
6. Inspect new projects construction/installation work to ensure contractor personnel are aware of, and comply with Qatargas SEQ practices and regulations.
7. Ensure that adequate stocks of SEQ related and emergency equipment and protective clothing are equipped at all times.
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university with 4 years’ experience for internal or Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
Minimum 6 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment for external. Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements. Completed all foundation /introductory technical and behavioural training. Conversant with specifications of company, national and international bodies. Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills). Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.