You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
A/Lead of Safety,Shutdowns & Maintenance
Safety Environment and Quality
Plans and coordinates all SEQ activities within a designated area to ensure a safe and environmentally compliant work environment.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Plans and coordinates the activities of assigned SEQ personal in a designated area in order to effectively provide for the delivery of approved SEQ programs.
2. Lead the development and implementation of safety programs designed to protect Qatargas staff, assets and the environment.
3. Promotes safety environment and quality awareness through training courses and orientation programs to ensure all staff is aware of their responsibilities.
4. Supervises regular inspection, testing and maintenance of all fixed and portable SEQ equipment in order to ensure optimum operational status and readiness for use.
5. Coordinates the process of ensuring inventory levels of equipment and consumables are maintained in order to meet operational demands.
6. Supports the evaluations of new equipment to assess suitability and appropriate recommendations.
7. Takes a lead role in the response team during accidents or emergencies in order to establish incident control.
8. Leads investigations and completes reports on findings together with recommendations for corrective action.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Science discipline
Minimum of 8 years’ varied experience in safety operations, which of at least 2 years’ spent at a supervisory Level. Extensive knowledge of all operational aspects of the SEQ related function. Proficient in written and spoken English. Computer literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications. Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all organisational levels. Proven analytical, organisational and planning skills.