You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Head Execution Planning
Responsible for coordination and alignment of engineering, quality and execution planning activities of FEED Contractor and PMT.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Ensures Contractor achieves quality per the NFE Onshore Project Quality Management Plan.
2. Ensures overall compliance with Projects specifications, procedures and plans.
3. Endorses construction field changes and extra work requests as delegated by the NFE Onshore Construction Manager.
4. Provides timing reporting to Onshore Construction Manager.
5. Works in a project environment to create a culture that encourages everyone to contribute to their best ability every day.
6. Coordinates significantly complex internal and external interfaces including the potential for simultaneous operations (SIMOPS).
7. Clear and concise communications required with NFE Onshore PMT, FEED Contractor and Site Team to ensure continuity in execution of EPC Agreement.
8. Leads by example and demonstrates high integrity in all details while sensitive to multi-cultural differences and effective communications with individuals for whom English is second language.
9. Interacts effectively with Qatargas Project Teams and Departments to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to influence without authority.
10. Works complex tasks to completion with minimal supervision intervention.
** Please note this is an overseas assignment, based in Japan. Confirmed contract duration at FEED stage will be 12 months.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• 15+ years of experience in a Project Execution related environment with broad experience of projects, engineering and operations. • Recent (within 2 years) experience of working in the field at Ras Laffan dealing with Brownfield Projects, Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS), and debottlenecking of operating facilities. • Recent (within 5 years) experience with selected EPC contractor. • Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds. • A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English. • Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.