You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Responsible for Company reporting of high quality and complete project controls throughout the FEED process and beyond. Ensures that the Project’s requirements for all project controls and plans are fully reported per project schedule. Reports on project controls aspects of the Project with other discipline leads on the PMT, as necessary.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Responsible for ensuring that proper and effective reporting measures are executed by the FEED contractor with particular emphasis on schedule planning, progress monitoring and instituting pre-emptive corrective actions.
2. Provides project reporting of cost, schedule, progress measurement and timely change management expertise to Project Team. Maintains strict compliance with Project Management of Change process and ensure to maintain the cost and schedule reporting.
3. Coordinates the collection, consolidation, analysis and reporting of all Project cost, schedule, progress measurement and control, trends to ensure overall project status is assessed and potential problem areas are identified and communicated.
4. Reports on project changes to evaluate any schedule and/or cost impact; responsible for incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall cost and schedule stewardship reporting.
5. Reports on the monitoring and appraising performance of the FEED Contractor in the areas of cost control, progress measurement and schedule control.
6. Reports on development of multiple Cost/Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for feeding into effective Contracting Strategy workshops.
7. Coordinates reporting of project cost and schedule analysis, forecasting, and change management.
8. Reports and communicates on development of Class III cost and schedule estimate and bid check estimates for Process Engineering License packages/Early Site Works/EPC ITB and Long Lead Items.
9. Reports Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models, including Hypothetical Change Order basket for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids
10. Promotes inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication between the PMT and Contractor.
** Please note this is an overseas assignment, based in Japan. Confirmed contract duration at FEED stage will be 12 months.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Business Administration. • Hands on engineering knowledge in one of core discipline engineering (Process / Mechanical / Piping etc.) coupled with professional qualifications in Project Progress Reporting. • Project Reporting principles, theories, concepts and tools
• 10+ years of experience in the area of cost estimating, scheduling and project controls with a minimum of 5 years in leadership positions. • Minimum of five years experience associated with engineering, procurement and construction of onshore facilities. • Hands on experience in reporting on Contractors Estimate validation and guide contractor to develop high-level modularized cost reports. • Demonstrated experience in Brownfield Projects specific vulnerabilities associated with Cost and Schedule drivers.