You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Senior Associated Products Analyst
Commercial, Assoc.Products & Flowing Gas
Oversee Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPAs) for the Qatargas (QG) LNG associated products; both with external parties and between the Ras Laffan ventures, including service agreements.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Administer SPA, inter-venture and service agreements relating to associated-products and ensure compliance to contractual obligations including drafting of all contractual notifications for supervisor.
2. Facilitates implementation of the agreements by coordination between the various QG functions as well as the customers regarding the relevant sections of the agreements and developing the implementation procedures accordingly.
3. Analyses and monitors associated-products deliveries to ensure business continuity of cargo documentation and other commercial activities relating to cargo deliveries as well as compliance with volume or specification related provisions of the agreements. Provides reports as required.
4. Monitor, initiate, track and maintain invoices and other documentation ensuring contractual compliance and timely collection of dues.
5. Acts as focal point with external and internal parties such as RLTO, Operations, Finance, Nakilat, etc, regarding any commercial and operational issues.
6. Functional agreement review of proposed SPAs for associated products and/or ammendments to existing SPAs to ensure compliance with Qatargas standards.
7. Maintains department “Hydrocarbon Accounting System” to generate required cargo invoicing / documentation and analyses and maps business process developments to specify system configuration updates to system-support staff.
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Sciences, Economics or Business Administration or associated degree.
8 years general business or industry experience including 6 years of hydrocarbon sales contracts management experience preferably with marine export exposure. Knowledge of the refining industry a strong advantage. Strong analytical skills including economic analysis; and verbal-reasoning skills. Strong spreadsheet and modelling skills. Familiarity with SAP purchasing modules an advantage.