You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Develop and prepare contracts supported by effective tendering and pricing strategies.
2. Perform work efficiently within the stated timeframe and maintain the records.
3. Formulate the best tendering strategy and control the tendering activities for timely award to the right contractor
4. Analyze the tender/contract requirements and discuss with end users a suitable tender strategy, scope review, pricing schedules and tender issuance.
5. Prepare tender committee recommendations for various stages of approvals.
6. Assist in the completion of the tendering process, coordinate approvals for tender documents and prepare complex tender packages including formulation of pricing strategy.
7. Contribute in arranging pre-bid clarification meetings/site visits and resolve all technical, contractual and commercial queries.
8. Assist in facilitating the bid evaluation process, price negotiations and contract terms with Bidder to obtain the best value for the Company.
9. Assist in update the demand plan and organize contracts alignment meetings.
10. Participate in site visits and demonstrate safety culture within the team and to contractors.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Construction Management or Commercial discipline.
1. Minimum 4 years’ experience in contracts management within the Oil and Gas industry. 2. Proficient in written and spoken English. 3. Computer literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications. 4. Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external clients.