You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
The role will be handling all call-off work orders under the Manpower Frame Agreements. This includes preparation of call-off work orders, expediting the work, maintaining the database preparation of reports for monthly and quarterly reviews, creation of contracts in SAP, maintaining documentation and close out, provide administrative assistance to the Contract Leads on the other contracts.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Maintain database so as to maintain accuracy and quality.
2. Check and verify reliability of sources information for the database.
3. Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
4. Prepare data in order to generate report charts and presentations.
5. Identify information processing problems and escalate to manager where applicable.
6. Provide point of reference on simple aspects of work for guidance on practices, precedents and techniques.
7. Provide support to junior staff in order to train them.
8. Establish documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents.
9. Initiate appropriate paperwork to advise customers, superiors and more junior staff.
Secondary school (12 years) formal education plus 5 years of relevant experience.
1. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and exposure to SAP MM module handling tenders, supply chain or contracts management. 2. Proficient in MS Office particularly spreadsheet reports and PowerPoint presentations. 3. Good command of written and spoken English. 4. Very good knowledge of standard computer softwares. 5. Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes.