You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Performs and coordinates reliability activities on the onshore/offshore process facilities. Utilizes root cause analysis (RCA), Reliability growth analysis, RAM analysis and other industry accepted reliability techniques to analyze equipment’s failures to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the facilities.
• Provides support to Asset teams (Manufacturing) and Maintenance Department on the implementation and stewardship of the Reliability programs.
• Acts as a facilitator and leads the team in performing root cause analysis (RCA) investigations.
• Evaluates facility incidents that affect reliability and ensures that appropriate RCA’s are performed. Steward the tracking RCA findings and completion of action items in a timely manner.
• Evaluates RCA reports, criticality studies, equipment strategies, and risk assessments on equipment to ensure consistency and compliance with company procedures and policies.
• Performs statistical analysis of maintenance histories of plant equipment for Bad actor identification and to improve the reliability, availability, and maintainability of facility equipment.
• Coordinates internal and external benchmarking strategies related to the reliability of the facility.
• Keeps up-to-date with new developments, work practices, engineering standards, and industry codes which could affect the facilities reliability.
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
• Minimum 6 years diversified relevant engineering experience in the oil and gas industry in the reliability field. • Extensive experience with the following techniques and strategies: root cause analysis (RCA), statistical analysis techniques, and Bad Actors elimination. • Good written and oral communication skills in English. • Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member. • Adaptable to a multinational environment with a wide exposure to various cultures and customs • Must have knowledge of CMMS (SAP preferable) planned maintenance (PM) module. • Preferable training and experience of Meridium • Extensive experience with the following techniques and strategies: root cause analysis (RCA), statistical analysis techniques, and Bad Actors elimination. • Computer literate.