You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Senior Commercial Analyst
Commercial, Assoc.Products & Flowing Gas
The commercial representation of the Company’s operated joint ventures, leading the cross functional team in regards to the design, development, negotiation, interpretation, and delivery of executed commercial agreements or resolutions for an assigned issue required to enable project developments to proceed and base operations to continue.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Lead the coordination with all relevant functions to plan the design and development of the commercial framework for issue resolution.
2. Negotiate within a pre-approved mandate on behalf of participating Ventures, multi-partite agreements related to project execution, operations, usage of common facilities and/or other shared infrastructure, facilities sharing, provision of power and utilities.
3. Lead the functional review of agreements and amendments by appropriate groups and management levels within the Company prior to securing requisite Board approvals (if applicable) and execution.
4. Ensure appropriate and timely handover of executed agreements for implementation by appropriate parties and support and/or facilitate the implementation process as needed.
5. Formulate recommendations for effective stewardship of relevant agreements to preserve the value of such agreements to the Company.
6. Develop the Ventures’ positions on common facilities-related matters such as capacity buy-ins, agreement amendments and budget development, oversight and stewardship.
7. Develop and maintain clear documentation and accessibility to existing agreements or agreements under development, as well as a record of the tasks required to fully comply with effective agreements.
8. Provide background and interpretation regarding provisions in existing agreements support of the Company’s marketing, finance and other departments’ implementation of such agreements.
9. Seek to continuously improve existing processes and procedures and champion and implement updates processes and procedures as appropriate.
10. Participate in periodic common facility technical committee and (as necessary) management committee meetings, and respective venture asset team meetings.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent
Minimum requirments: • Minimum 10 years of experience in the commercial field of oil and gas industry. • Minimum 5 years of experience in negotiating and constructing commercial agreements related to the development and operation of large-scale oil and gas projects. • Well-developed understanding of joint venture operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas development and LNG value chain.