You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Onshore Logistics Coordinator
Offshore - Operations North
Coordinate and plan all marine, aviation and chemical logistics to ensure uninterrupted operations.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Support offshore platforms with the delivery of materials, equipment, spare parts, process and pipeline chemicals, Heli fuel and personnel transfers to meet operational objectives.
2. Coordinate marine vessel loading and unloading operations, prepares shipping & aviation documents including manifests, dangerous goods declarations and cost reports adhering to Company procedures.
3. Coordinate with Supply department in preparing the scope of work for marine, aviation and chemical contract agreements in accordance with established procedures.
4. Contribute to the development of policies, procedures and standards governing Company’s aviation, marine operations, movement of equipment, materials, pipeline and process chemicals between offshore and onshore facilities ensuring operational alignment at all times.
5. Control and coordinates the requirements of Doha Heliport and Ras Laffan Port Liaison concerning helicopters, vessel arrivals, departures, clearances, pilot exemptions, movements of company and third party personnel promoting operational efficiency.
6. Prepare load lists, supervises loading of supply vessel, compiles manifest shipping documentation and verifies individual/collective cargo weights. Maintains cargo movement statistics for audit and departmental reporting.
7. Coordinate vessel and helicopter contracts to ensure contractor compliance and remedy non-compliance issues. Ensures that vessel passengers are fully briefed and familiar with the safety and emergency procedures prior to boarding supporting operational safety objective.
8. Conduct toolbox talks with crew prior to each loading and offloading operation and ensuring all load checks are in compliance with certified offshore lifts.
9. Coordinate daily scheduling and planning of Company’s marine, air operations, coordinates all safety standby vessel operations, crewing, maintenance days and consumptions are upheld for Operations with regular review of weather forecast.
10. Compile day-to-day data on fuel, water, consumables and crewing required for audits. Coordinates helicopters operations providing the required number of daily flights between Doha and operation locations and various inter-field locations for operational tracking.
• Higher National Diploma (HND) in Operations, Maintenance or similar. • International maritime organization IMO certificate for transportation and handling of dangerous/hazardous goods by sea preferred. • International air transport association IATA certificate for transportation & handling of dangerous /hazardous goods by air preferred.
• 8 years’ experience in Offshore Logistics (Marine or Helicopter or Chemical). • Varied experience in handling materials, hazardous chemicals, equipment and logistic activities in supporting offshore Oil & Gas operations. • Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs. • Computer literacy. • Proficient in written and spoken English.