You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Role holders at this level will have successfully completed their ITPs and having gained sufficient knowledge and expertise to assume full duties as Fire Fighter.
1. Perform basic functional duties as a Fire Fighter involving fire prevention, inspections, awareness of control room operation, basic maintenance and responds to emergency under the direct supervision of Leading firefighter.
2. Conducts minor repairs to equipment and apparatus, performs routine inspection and preventative maintenance tasks, and keeps records of such action.
3. Participates in training activities and instruction sessions and undergo further training and development in line with ITP and demonstrate benefits achieved through application in the workplace.
4. Completion of self-study and with the assistance of other’s, becomes familiar with all street names and fire protection systems in the response area, as well as the location and operation of all equipment carried on Department apparatus.
5. Assist the Division in fire prevention and education activities.
6. Performs duties in a safe manner and reports unsafe activity and conditions.
Secondary school education plus vocational training program (mainly completion of Fire Fighter I & II and LNG Fire Fighting)
Minimum 4 years’ experience as a firefighter. Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements. 3. Attain heavy duty driver’s license & completion of required first aid course. 4. Fluent in English language – both oral and written.