You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Facilities Engineer (I & C Discipline)
Able to make a discipline technical contribution in a field of engineering. An individual at this level is expected to work with limited supervision and undertake specific tasks that have limited impact. They should be able to carry out data acquisition and analyses independently.
1. Develop procedures for implementation on small projects.
2. Prepare technical reports on small technical studies or projects.
3. Undertake independent studies, analysis, interpretations and make conclusions on small projects and tasks.
4. Assist senior engineers in complex analyses and assignments.
5. Understand and implement all relevant policies and procedures of company, to ensure that all work meets the required standards.
6. Understand and utilizes the relevant Qatargas management control systems.
7. Liaison effectively with relevant stakeholders as required.
8. Develop own knowledge and skills base through attendance on mid-level training courses.
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university .
1. Minimum with 6 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment for external. 2. Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements. 3. Completed all foundation /introductory technical and behavioral training. 4. Conversant with specifications of company, national and international bodies. 5. Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills). 6. Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.