You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Global Mobility Specialist
• Coordinate Global Mobility assignment from relocation to repatriation including statutory tax and work permit compliance and monitoring of third party payments and agreed services (CRITICAL REQUIREMENT)
• Coordinate the participation in external remuneration and benefits surveys and provide the HR Department with benchmark data analysis.
• Coordinate monthly Secondee entries in relation to ARPSA contract.
Specific Accountabilities :
• Coordinate market research of compensation, benefits and allowances, including assessing trends in reward methodologies by participating in local, regional and international compensation and benefits surveys conducted by external agencies.
• Analyses international and regional compensation and benefits survey reports and market trends and practices and prepares reports for presentation to HR Management and QG Management showing relevant trends and Qatargas’ position in relation to the market.
• Benchmarks internal jobs/roles through preparing a job list for job matching to external market data provided by third parties to ensure internal equity of employees and alignment to current job roles.
• Provides a report of consolidated salary benchmark and survey data provided by external agencies on a biennial basis. With recommendations to management on any reward policy alignment to market practice and projection of Qatargas current reward structure position in-country and regionally to competitors
• Manage the international assignment life cycle for employees on overseas training and assignment to ensure contracts and statutory regulations are adhered, policy management, facilitate employee mobilisation, coordinate with line for any risks and costs and management of external vendors. (CRITICAL/PRIMARY REQUIREMENT)
• Liaising with external service providers/parties regarding provision of information and services and ensuring work is delivered as per requirements and strict adherence to timelines regarding tax matters to ensure Qatargas remains 100% tax complaint for all international assignees. (CRITICAL/PRIMARY REQUIREMENT)
• Collects data, information, and provides services and support regarding matters related to market surveys, international assignees, Third Party payments and tax compliance, internal and external to Qatargas. (CRITICAL/PRIMARY REQUIREMENT)
• Administer HR Third Party payments process via the SAP system, by creating relevant purchase orders, service entries and by validating service requests submitted by the business to ensure compliance with Agreements.
• Oversee the input of monthly secondee entries into SAP to ensure the ARPSA contract with joint ventures are complied with and support the annual true ups.
• Prepare contracts for overseas offices direct hires, consultants, trainees including necessary liaison with line, legal, finance and external consultants to ensure statutory labour law and legally compliant. (CRITICAL/PRIMARY REQUIREMENT)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance/Taxation or Business Administration.
• Minimum 8 years’ HR experience, including at least 3 years exposure to global mobility and international assignment management. • Fluent in written and spoken English. • High standard of report writing skills. • Computer literacy involving the use of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software. • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels