You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Senior Control Systems Engineer
• Supports Control Systems Engineering activities to contribute to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Provides all type of control system engineering support to contribute to the division strategy and goals.
2. Implement Surveillance and administration programs for critical Control Systems to achieve high standards of reliability, availability and cyber security.
3. Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommends performance improvement initiatives
4. Manages plans and work schedules to ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
5. Controls and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
6. Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.
• Degree in Engineering or Science
• 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment. • Experience on Emerson Control systems is required • Additional experience in other control systems like Foxboro, Triconex, CCC, PLCs will be an advantage. • Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills). • Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools.