You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Analyst
Corporate Planning & Enterprise Risk
Support and contribute to the develop and design the company wide Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program to ensure that the program is fully embedded in the organization, fit for purpose, and there is continuous improvement.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Contribute to the design, implementation and continuous improvement of ERM to ensure that the program is fit for purpose.
2. Support to the process of risk identification, evaluation and management throughout the Company by working with and supporting Risk Management Coordinators to build and maintain up to date risk registers; supporting and where appropriate facilitating risk workshops as and when required; maintaining the master Company risk register and undertake the process of consolidation of risk registers, and the process for controlling the escalation, delegation and transfer of risks; and producing periodic summary reports of the risk management profile of the Company.
3. Ensure that significant risks identified in the ERM program are accounted for in business continuity by working closely with the Business Continuity Analyst as required, in order to maintain alignment between ERM & business continuity.
4. Perform as the expert/controller for software tools for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Continuity Management (BCM) & Management of Change (MOC), being the focal point for areas such as help to users, access control, data extraction and processing of reports. Key administrator and Superuser to retain security rights to the system and determine access rights for end users.
5. Focal point for the ERM SharePoint / web portal: Maintain the overall quality of the site – its look and feel. Administer the ERM SharePoint site by ensuring data quality and currency of data (news, upload of risk registers from around the Company and other summary information).
6. Coordinate the work content and deliverables of specialist consultants, as and when hired.
7. Arrange and keep formal notes of the ERM Steering Committee and Working Group meetings.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Applied Science or Business and professional training in Risk Management.
• Minimum six (6) years of risk management experience in engineering, oil and gas or process industry with 2 years of experience with business continuity management best practices. • Professional level English, written and verbal. • Excellent analysis, report writing and presentation skills. • Computer skills including competence with MS Office Suite, adept with spreadsheets and statistical data reporting. • Database and systems knowledge including SharePoint as a communication tool. • Communication and interpersonal skills to contribute to building relationships at all levels across the organisation including coaching business change champions. • Project management and process mapping skills.