You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Subsea Marine Survey Specialist
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Develop and manage underwater inspection contract from tendering process until contract management ensuring CPM compliance.
2. Provide technical and operational inputs, for internal or external subsea construction and maintenance activities, including 3rd party No Objection Letter approvals and activity reviews for each stage from planning to execution, monitoring and reporting, near and above company operations subsea assets.
3. Coordinate and execute underwater inspection activities to meet required equipment strategies for QG, Barzan, and FAP facilities.
4. Develop and maintain underwater inspection manual and ensure compliance.
5. Maintain appropriate record of correspondence, daily logs, Issues Register and Facilities Interface Tracking Database with all third parties on all key items.
6. Ensure adherence to Company Corporate Policies, Procedures, and Agreements in all aspects of the business with Qatari laws and all other laws as required.
7. Coordinating and executing subsea remedial activities e.g. pipeline free-span rectification, subsea cable repair, riser clamps repair, etc.
8. Support new projects, NFPS & NFE subsea activities by providing reviews for a number of engineering tasks including mechanical and structural design support for subsea pipelines crossings, review specifications, scopes of work and other related marine pipeline crossing activities submitted by other 3rd party offshore operators for operational alignment.
9. Check work compliance during the development of subsea activities, reviewing execution reports, vessel’s DPR (daily progress report), or mobilizing Offshore Representatives on an ad hoc basis for concurrent activities in the field.
10. Process the Subsea Pipeline Integrity section and the company Operations Project Departments subsea reports in order to update the company operations Consolidated Field Layout system. Inform the National Authorities of the updated location of asset positioning
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
8 years’ experience with a focus on Subsea Construction, Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair and diving operations. Strong understanding of Process Safety concepts and elements. Experience of pipeline networks and structures, onshore and offshore. Knowledge of the underlying principles of pipeline design codes and pipe-laying & crossing methods. Experience in marine surveys and ROV, vessels and barges operations, anchors handling and Diving Systems. Knowledge in structural analysis, sub-sea pipelines systems, piping materials and joining mechanism, piping crossings, piping stresses and stability analysis, Geotechnical engineering. Technical expertise in the field of offshore operation, maintenance and offshore projects. Proficient in both written and spoken English. Computer literate (Microsoft Office & CMMS). Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.