You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
1. Advises and supports Asset Management on all issues relating to current and future Asset Operations, including those connected to Organization and Development issues. Participates in all major issues and decisions associated with management of the Asset.
2. Advises the Asset on Operations Readiness requirements, including Commissioning, Start-Up and early operation, for plant changes and projects executed in the Asset area.
3. Advises on the approach for opportunity identification, best practise implementation, priority setting, alignment across functions, and alignment with the organization's objectives. Measures achievements against corporate objectives through Asset KPIs to ensure that performance is and remains consistent with Organizational targets and that operations are at or moving towards pacesetter levels.
4. Ensures the follow up of all abnormal operating conditions of the plant. Leads the identification of problem areas, or operating areas requiring change or alteration of a technical nature to meet varying operating conditions, determines severity of problems and develop solutions.
5. Creates and coordinates two-way dissemination of lessons learned with other assets, shareholders and organisations. Tracks and follows up on the status of Action Plans implementation. Disseminates learning points ensuring the organization learns and develops.
6. Builds, develops and enhances data on Plant process and equipment performance and abnormalities, ensuring technical best practices are implemented and followed across the Asset. Liaises with Maintenance and Engineering personnel to review process studies for Plant Events.
7. Engineering, technical support and Reservoir & Production co-ordinator for the Asset. Operations interface with Subject Matter Experts, either within Qatargas or in shareholder organisations.
8. Facilitate the development of Asset Annual Business Plan including annual budget support, asset KPIs, Asset Objectives, asset governance review, and report the overall asset stewardship performance to ensure asset is meeting the corporate objectives.
9. Manages Asset Issue Register monitoring and follow up including MOC tracking, Projects Status, Safety Performance, audits follow-up, SSCR control and tracking, CAR follow-up to achieve asset performance target. Ensures cascading of procedure modifications and MOCs to the all field staff to ensure effective communication and awareness of changes.
10. Supports Risk Screening reviews, Formal Risk Assessments; participates in RCFAs, MOCs and Design Reviews; develops and maintains risk register; participates in Safety investigations as required.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
10 years' relevant experience oil and gas operations and 5 years in operations management position. Working experience in a change management role and in implementing business improvement programmes. Flexible and innovative, have a focused, pragmatic approach to solving complex problems and a keen determination to deliver positive results. Proficient in written and spoken English. Well-developed coaching and facilitation skills. Creative thinking skills to resolve complex people, facilities, and business and work process related problems