· Tender documents for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
· 28/11/2010 to 05/12/2010 during 0700 to 1400 hours on any working day (i.e. Sunday to Thursday).
· Document/Tender Fee : Interested Parties shall first deposit Document Fee of QR. 500/- (non-refundable) in cash (cheque will not be accepted) in QATARGAS Bank Account No. 0013-070378-060 with Qatar National Bank, Main Branch. Tenderer must mention his Company’s full name and Tender Number on the Bank Deposit Slip and provide a copy of the valid Commercial Registration of the Company registered in Qatar in order to collect the Tender.
· Place : Tender documents can be collected from Qatargas, Office, 5th Floor, Qatar Navigation Tower, Doha after submission of an official Bank Deposit Slip as proof of the required payment.
· Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
· In order to familiarize with the Scope of Work/ Services, Qatargas can schedule a Site Visit / Pre-tender clarification meeting for all Tenderers on Wednesday the 8th December 2010 at 09:00Hrs, in Qatar Navigation Tower (Refer to Instructions to Tenderers, PART-I of the Tender Document for more details ).
· Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, LIMITED TENDERS COMMITTEE with the Tender Number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of the CLTC Secretary , 5th FLOOR, QATAR NAVIGATION TOWER, DOHA, not later than 1200 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above.