QATARGAS requires the Supply of 14 SEQ Technicians, 2 Environmental Technicians and 8 Fire & Rescue Technicians for a period of 3 years (plus optional 2 years extension) commencing 15 May 2009.
·Tender documents for the above invitation can be obtained as per following details:
- Document Issue Date: From 2nd Februay 2009 onwards till 11th February 2009 on any working day i.e. Sunday to Thursday.
- Document Fee : Interested Parties shall first deposit Document Fee of QR. 250/- (non-refundable) in cash (cheque will not be accepted) in QATARGAS Bank Account No. 0013-070378-060 with Qatar National Bank, Main Branch. Tenderer must mention his Company’s full name and Tender Number on the Bank Deposit Slip.
- Place : Tender documents can be collected from QATARGAS's Office, 6th Floor, Salam Towers, West Bay, Doha, on any working day after submission of an official Bank Deposit Slip as proof of the required payment.
A Tender clarification/Site visit is tentatively scheduled on Sunday 15th February 2009 at 9 A.M. Bidders are requested to report at the reception at Qatargas Main Office Ras Laffan. Tenderers are requested to send the request for the gate pass along with the names, titles and passport copies of their representatives to Terry Mogindol , Contracts Engineer, Fax # 4736712, on or before Wednesday 11th February 2009.
· Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Bond issued by one of the Qatari Banks or by a bank operating in Qatar, in accordance with the terms of the tender documents and should be valid for 180 days from the Tender Closing Date.
·Offer should be valid for 180 days commencing from the Tender Closing Date.
· Duly completed Tender should be delivered in sealed envelopes addressed to THE SECRETARY, LIMITED TENDERS COMMITTEE with the Tender Number clearly marked on the envelope, and should be deposited in the office of the CLTC SECRETARY, 6TH FLOOR, SALAM TOWERS, WEST BAY, DOHA, not later than 1200 hours on the Tender Closing Date mentioned above.