You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
LNG Value Chain
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Commercial Specialist (NFE Offshore)
Commercial, Assoc.Products & Flowing Gas
The commercial representation of the Company’s operated joint ventures in regards to the design, development, negotiation, interpretation, implementation and delivery of executed commercial agreements or resolutions for commercial issues required to enable project developments to proceed and base operations to continue.
1. Initiate and lead the cross-functional team to design, plan for and develop the commercial framework for issue resolution.
2. Negotiate on behalf of participating Ventures, within a pre-approved mandate, multi-partite agreements related to project execution, operations, usage of common facilities and/or other shared infrastructure, facilities sharing, provision of power and utilities.
3. Lead the full development, negotiation and execution of Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) for Condensate, Propane & Pipeline Natural Gas between Ventures as well as with external customers.
4. Lead the functional review of agreements and amendments by appropriate groups and management levels within the Company prior to securing requisite Board approvals and execution and eventually the timely handover of executed agreements for implementation by appropriate parties and support and/or facilitate the implementation process as needed.
5. Formulate recommendations for effective stewardship of relevant agreements to preserve the value of such agreements to the Company.
6. Develop the Ventures’ positions on common facilities-related matters such as capacity buy-ins, agreement amendments and budget development, oversight and stewardship.
7. Represent Owners in periodic Common Facility Technical Committee and Management Committee meetings, and respective venture asset team meetings.
8. Develop and maintain clear documentation and accessibility to existing agreements or agreements under development, as well as a record of the tasks required to fully comply with effective agreements.
9. The Subject Matter Expert on the background and interpretation regarding existing agreements in support of the Company’s operation, finance and other departments’ implementation of such agreements.
10. Seek to continuously improve existing processes and procedures and champion and implement updates processes and procedures as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent
• 15 years of experience in the commercial field of oil and gas industry including 8 years of specific experience in leading, negotiating and constructing commercial agreements related to the development and operation of large-scale oil and gas projects. • Advanced understanding of joint venture operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas development and LNG value chain.