You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Senior Instrument and Control Engineer (Senior ICS Engineer)
• Supports in implementing Industrial control system security requirements (ICSR) for all in scope ICS systems in level L2/L3 per the QG ICSR manual document no. T13-X01-11.
• Supports ICS security sustainment activities, project teams for ICS security design, participate in internal/external audits, ICSR risk assessments, technology evaluations, & self-assessments.
• Acts as interface / bridge between ICS SME and ICSE technicians to ensure alignment on ongoing sustainment activities / PPM.
• Supports the lead in periodic reviews of ICS security equipment strategies, ICS security design specifications, ICSR manual
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Support Preparation, & review of ICS security related procedures, specifications, manuals, equipment strategies are up to date and adequate
2. Participates in ICS security incident investigations /Root Cause Failure Analysis, continuous improvement and productivity enhancement initiatives.
3. Serve as interface point between ICS SME and ICSE technicians to ensure alignment while executing ICSR sustainment activities
4. Identify limitations of existing systems, recommend best practices & upgrades/replacements
5. Provides technical support for clarifying, following and implementing Industrial control system requirements (ICSR) across engineering sections, Development teams, expansion teams, and operations.
6. Supports ICSE team in planning and conducting periodic ICSR self-assessments to evaluate compliance and preparedness
7. Participate in life cycle management review of ICS in scope inventory and update inventory periodically.
8. Participate in key ICS security related activities, audit action items, self-assessments.
9. Participates in ICS risk assessments, technology evaluations, and deviation requests, DRP testing.
10. Responsible for achieving key results identified above with effective utilization of available time and resources.
Engineering Degree from a recognized college/university institution
• 5-8 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Industry operations, technical / engineering. • Understanding of different Industrial Control Systems environment for example DCS, SIS, metering, machinery monitoring /controls systems, and Instrument asset management systems. • Knowledgeable of company policies excellent written and oral English communication skills • Proficient in written and spoken English. • Computer Literate, (MS Office packages) • Require the application of conceptual, analytical and evaluative judgement skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, highly proficient in handling personnel, administrative, organizational and logistical issues. • Should be capable of solving issues associated with ICS security design, sustainment. • Takes ownership of issues related to ICS Security, Support and drive continuous improvement