You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Head of Industrial Hygiene
Safety Environment and Quality
Provides management and direction to an area whose overall purpose is to develop and implement effective SEQ programs and procedures, ensuring a safe and environmentally compliant work environment.
1. Develop project plans and schedules and execute small projects within the area of specialization with a high degree of independence.
2. Assist in project cost analysis. Monitor and minimize project related cost expenditures.
3. Perform preliminary analysis and design for all engineering projects.
4. Perform engineering surveillance and review of technical documents.
5. Assist in specialized technical and operational investigation and evaluation of complex tasks, providing recommendations on the most appropriate approach.
6. Develop a broad understanding of the key techniques and applications across the various disciplines.
7. Monitor the efficiency of systems and processes to assist management decisions and help improve efficiency.
8. Liaise effectively with relevant stakeholders as required.
9. Implement integrity and business systems.
10. Provide technical information and expertise to other disciplines, engineering and non engineering, as per requirements.
11. Mentor less experienced engineers to develop their capabilities.
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university
Minimum 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment for external. Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements. Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools. Conversant with Qatargas company, National and internationally accepted specifications. Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills