You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Project Cost Admin Assistant (Qatari Nationals Only)
• Provide domain knowledge and co-ordinate with team members in developing, supporting and executing contracts for company business units.
• Assist in preparing management internal reports and analysis.
• Carry out SAP entries and generate reports from SAP and dashboards
• Prepare reports, presentation etc. for management and other stakeholders.
• Provide a high level co-ordination/performance of various administrative and clerical support at position holder’s respective area of work, i.e., at Contracts Administration
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic)
• Administer the incoming/outgoing correspondences process. Ensure the process; receiving, registering and distribution, is handled on a timely and orderly manner.
• Administer a filing system for all documentations with the ability for fast and easy retrieval to provide the same to Section staff as and when required.
• Assist the Section staff in preparing various documents under guidance.
• Compile data and prepare reports, do necessary update and ensure they are issued on time.
• Assemble various document packages, prepare copies (controlled/un-controlled) for distribution, and maintain record of the same. Verify and ensure their correctness before passing on to the required person.
• Monitoring the database and generating regular reports on the status of Key Issues.
• Liaise with other groups within the Company to maintain effective documentation management and archiving requirements.
• Administer contractor financial transactions; by handling below activities;
o Receive, Register & Update contractor Field/service tickets
o Validate contractor claims against corresponding contract terms and conditions
o Create Service Entry sheets and validate cost allocation appropriately
o Validate contractor invoices and liaise with Finance for payment release as per contract payment term
o Update of Contractor A/R Statements
• Support the Contracts Analyst in preparing the contract correspondences etc.
• Understand and utilize Contracting Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain proper filing of the records for various audit references.
• Participate as a team in the development, review, improvement and implementation of business processes and workflows.
• Other Specific duties related to Contracts Administration as assigned by the Head of section
• Minimum High school certificate. Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent advantageous. Commerce/Accounting Diploma advantageous
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience. • Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures is an advantage • Very Good command of written and spoken English. • Excellent computer literacy, with high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. MS Access knowledge is an advantage. SAP knowledge is preferred. • Concern for quality, initiative, flexibility, self-confidence, teamwork and co-operation are the key competencies. • Good knowledge of Contract laws and industry practices • Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member