You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Able to make a discipline technical contribution in a field of inspection. An individual at this level is expected to work with minimal direct supervision and in turn be able to supervise contractor resources.
1. Implement schedules relating to planned inspections/repairs for designated area of responsibility, coordinating with Operations Planning and Maintenance to obtain requisite permits.
2. Coordinates and supervises contractor resources team when required.
3. Perform preliminary assessment of static equipment and piping according to Company established policies and procedures, interprets findings, perform basic failure analysis, and issue inspection reports using Meridium or similar software.
4. Supports maintenance and projects in inspection activities, ensures compliance with company practices, procedures, and specifications and in accordance with international codes and standards.
5. Initiate inspection recommendation via appropriate notification and then tracks progress to completion.
6. Provide guidance and support to trainees.
7. Attend recommended formal training and demonstrate benefits by applying knowledge in the work place.
8. Demonstrate awareness and commitment to safety.
Completion of HND in Engineering
6 years Inspection experience. Fluent in English language – both oral and written. Computer literate in MS Word and Excel. Conversant with using Meridium or similar Data Management Software. Knowledgeable in risk based inspection, Corrosion and damage mechanisms. Basic awareness in relevant plant processes and materials. Has knowledge in the following certification areas: ASNT/PCN Level-2 in UT, MT, PT, RT, and Advanced NDT. Conversant with relevant international codes and specifications. Basic awareness of corrosion control and monitoring methods. Holds certification in either API 510, 570, 653 (as required); NACE CIP/CP Level-2; AWS-CWI/CSWIP 3.1; or equivalent