You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Senior Auditor (Operations & Technical)
Conducts plans and executes internal audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of information reported and compliance with policies and procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Plans audits by analyzing business processes and preparing risk assessments to determine the controls to be tested. Defines the audit scope, objectives and audit program steps in order to test the system of controls and obtains approval for the plan from the Head and / or CIA. Formulates and agrees audit plans, scope and objectives with audits.
2. Conducts audit fieldwork by coordinating audits teams and testing controls and compliance with policies, procedures and agreed practices.
3. Prepares internal audit reports, audit plans, progress reports, and early reports on potential significant findings.
4. Conducts follow-up of prior audit observations to ensure agreed action are implemented by the Auditee.
5. Trains and develop Auditors “on the job” regarding IAD standards, audit process, company business and processes, observation and report writing, in order to ensure continuous development of IAD talent pool.
6. Conducts special reviews under supervision of Head or Audit Specialist as requested by CIA in order to address specific concerns of senior management.
Must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Must have at least 8 years' relevant experience in the oil & gas industry in internal audit/compliance/risk management or inspections or testing roles. • Good knowledge of the oil & gas / LNG business, specifically key processes, key risk, and key controls. • Good awareness of corporate governance and risk management processes.