You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Qatar - A Country Transformed
Ras Laffan Helium
Ras Laffan Terminal Operations
Ras Laffan Industrial City
Qatargas' Chartered Fleet
Health and safety
Annual Sustainability Reports
For Media Enquiries
Current Open Tenders
Recently Awarded Contracts
Acceptable Banks in Qatar
Acceptable Insurance Providers
New Contractor and Supplier
Learning and Development
Develop and coordinate training programs pursuant to the Corporate Annual Training Plan to close competence and performance gaps and meet business needs. Analyze and compile the required Data to prepare Training and Education Reports.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Identify priority competence gaps with support of line managers for closure and identify training needs.
2. Design, customize, and facilitate approved in-house training courses as may be assigned by the Training & Education Management and recommend external courses, when necessary, to address training needs.
3. Advise and review the preparation of the Annual Training Catalogue in coordination with the T&E Team.
4. Provide the required advice and work direction to the Training Assistant and Administrator to ensure actual delivery of training programs, booking of venues, attendance of learners, provision of other logistical support and resources for the overall implementation of the Annual Training Catalogue and operation of the Training Centre.
5. Contribute to the cost estimates for the budget process for Behavioural training programs to ensure that we have sufficient budget to run the identified training courses.
6. Formulate and implement standards in sourcing and monitoring the quality of external training providers and consultants to ensure quality training is provided to address gaps of staff.
7. Monitoring and analysing post evaluation of Facilitator performance to ensure hiring of quality and reputable providers and maximize return on investment.
8. Provide the required support to monitor and evaluate the internal and external training courses’ delivery, development and application of suitable evaluation instruments, feedback analysis in order to submit valid reports and recommendations.
9. Review the training request in the Training Systems and provide the required advice. In addition, maintain corporate training records database and compile other reports as may be required by the Head of Training and Education.
10. Deliver and facilitate training session and/or teambuilding activities for the assigned groups.
Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Training or equivalent.
• Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in learning and development work and related activities, in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry. • Communication skills including professional level English, verbal and written, presentation and report writing. • Skilled facilitator with well-developed coaching skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels with impact and influence. • High-level interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationship across organisation. • Computer literacy (MS Office applications).